Lucid사의 싱크장비인 SSG192입니다.
최신 기술을 따라서 만들어졌기에 싱크로 인해서 생기는 문제에 대한 근복적인 해결책이 됩니다.
The ultimate low jitter master clock.
The SSG192 is an extremely flexible and solid digital audio/video master clock generator for recording, mastering, post production, dubbing, and on line video studios. With multiple clock rates and multiple (simultaneous) output formats, Lucid's SSG192 can handle any scenario. Proper synchronization of digital signals throughout a studio ensures the elimination of distortion causing jitter and audible artifacts.
- Simultaneously outputs Word Clock, 256x Superclock, 1024x Lucid UltraClock, and AES-11 sync formats.
- Synchronizes to house video blackburst, AES-3, AES-11, or word clock.
- Supports all standard digital audio sample frequencies from 32kHz to 192kHz.
- Uses a simple user interface to set video pull-up and pull-down rates.
- Compatible with equipment from Digidesign, Sonic Solutions, Mackie, Yamaha, Tascam, and many other manufacturers of digital audio consoles, workstations, and recorders.
Why does a studio need a master sync generator?
Each device's internal clock operates at a sample frequency slightly different from its neighbor, even if all devices are set to the same nominal rate. As a result, audible pops and clicks may result when un-synchronized digital sources are mixed. 'Daisy chaining' word clock from one device to the next is one way to approach the problem but often creates new problems in the process. Each device in the chain introduces cumulative delay and long word clock cables (particularly at the end of the chain) increase clock jitter. Both delay and jitter contribute to significant increase of high-frequency distortion artifacts throughout the system. The Lucid SSG192 High Definition Studio Sync Generator prevents the above mentioned nasties from attacking your audio.
A one stop solution.
With the SSG192 as the master clock for all audio and video in your studio, you reference multiple digital components to one highly accurate, stable clock. The SSG192 internally generates 15 audio clock rates (including 96 and 192kHz) or can sync to one of four external clocks (word clock, AES-3, AES-11, or video blackburst). With four discrete word clock outputs, plus additional outputs for 256x Superclock, 1024x Lucid UltraClock, video and AES-11, the SSG192 handles every type of studio situation that might come its way.