디지털 카메라로 찍은 사진을 편집하고 정리 하는데 사용하는 소프트웨어입니다.
Photo Go Features
- Import pictures from a USB-connected camera, memory card reader, or CD/DVD ROM.
- Search for pictures using tags, titles, and other keywords
- Rate favorite pictures
- Group photos by year, month, day and file size
- Create and view slideshows
- Rotate, straighten, mirror and crop photos
- Adjust color, brightness, and contrast
- Auto-adjust photos with one click
- Correct photos with red-eye reduction
- Email photos to family and friends
- Learn as you go with interactive Show Me How tutorials
- Brightness and Contrast
- Hue and Saturation
- Auto Adjust
- Black and White
- Sepia (warm, cold, old photographs, old newspaper, currency)
- Rotate Clockwise/Counterclockwise
Photo Go Supported Formats
Image: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .targa, .tga, .tif*, .tiff*
Video: .avi**, .mov*, .mp4**, .mpeg**, .mpg**, .qt*, .wmv**
*requires QuickTime 7 or later
**requires Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Your time is just as precious as the photos you take. Photo Go software helps you stay organized with a simple, easy-to-navigate interface and essential editing tools that make photo management fun and headache-free. Easily import, organize, and fix your pictures to keep your memories looking their best. You can even learn as you go with helpful, interactive tutorials that walk you through the program step by step.
Complete photo organization in a snap
If your digital photo collection is growing out of control, Photo Go software can help you organize everything in a way that works for you. Photo Go automatically imports pictures from your digital camera and finds images stored on your computer so you can easily view, edit, tag, and sort your photos with one convenient application.
- Automatically import photos from your camera, a CD or DVD-ROM, or your computer
- See all of your photos at once, organized into convenient views
- Find photos fast with ratings and keyword tags
Quick fixes make your photos look their best
Photo Go software includes all of the necessary editing tools for enhancing photos to prepare them for printing and sharing.
- Easily adjust color, brightness, and contrast
- Rotate, crop, and remove red eye with simple tools
- Convert photos to black-and-white or sepia tone
Photo Printing and Export
Share your creativity using convenient features for printing, e-mailing, exporting, and ordering photos. When you are finished with your editing, you can print images using your own digital photo printer, email photos to family and friends, or send the photos to Sony ImageStation for quick delivery of high-quality prints and custom photo gifts.
- Create slideshows to watch on your computer
- Make prints using your own digital photo printer
- Order prints and custom photo gifts online
Show Me How tutorials help you spend less time learning and more time creating! Show Me How tutorials go beyond the booklets and basic tutorials that other solutions provide. These extraordinary helpers are built right into the software — just click Show Me How to access simple, interactive help on many topics. Show Me How tutorials help you spend less time learning and more time creating!
See how they work by watching our video demo of Show Me How tutorials.
- Microsoft? Windows? XP SP2 or Windows Vista™
- 1 GHz processor
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation or importing from a DVD)
- Microsoft DirectX? 9.0c or later (included on application disc)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included on application disc)
- QuickTime 7.1 (for .mov, .qt, and .tif file support)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration within 30 days.